Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bout Bout
















I was trying to figure out what the bout was and remember that I was going to write on my blog and just could not think of anything to say and thought I got out but apparently I did not so here I am again trying to think of something to say. So what am I going to talk about? Any suggestions out there? Can't believe that it has been so long since I have been here. I promised myself that I would keep up with it but I guess promises are meant to be broken. This one sure was. Went to see my dad in Tennessee for a couple of days. I love him to death but I guess I had to go back to remind myself why I don't go back that often. I don't need someone to keep reminding me that I have gained weight or do I!!! Maybe I need a reality check ya think. I really don't look in the mirror that much but when I do I think who the heck is that person. She sounds familiar but she has changed. Does that come with age! Age, does that mean I am getting older? If I could just put things back where they were, I wonder if that would help. If I could stand on my head everything would be heading in the right direction but I can get bertha butt in the air to stand on my head so I guess everything will just be heading south for the winter, spring, summer and fall. Fall, yep that is the magic word cuz everything is falling lol. At least I can laugh about it. Better than crying. Everyday I tell myself that I am going to start watching what I eat, and I do. I watch it go right in my mouth. I might as well just rub it on my hips cuz that is where it is going. I sure don't want to purchase 2 seats when I fly. Speaking of flying, my bags are flying high. I am thrilled to death that they are so well liked my so many. Keep them orders coming!!!!! Well time to get busy on an order.





Till next time

1 comment:

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Hi ya' Jackie!! Was wondering what the bout was all about! LOL!! I quit looking in the mirror 20 years ago! LOL! So glad to see your bags are still doing so well! Take care! ~~Annie