Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Back!!

I can't believe that I have been gone from my blog for almost a year. Here it is almost 2 in the morning and I can't sleep so I thought check out your blog. I have decided to shut my website down at the end of this month. I am not getting any orders for making the military bags and I just can't see keeping it. Oh I still make things tho. Can't keep a good girl down for long. I am learning how to actually make clothes for my grandchildren and what fun I am having with that. Can't believe that I actually made some pajama pants oh and the cutest reversible dress. I must say I am pretty proud of myself. I guess it has been a blessing that things have slowed down for me. My mother had to have one of her kidneys removed and come to find out after they took it out she has cancer. She has gone through chemo and radiation and it really kicked her to the curb. Cancer is really a 4 letter word. I pray that she does not have to have anymore treatments. We will find out soon if she does. Don't know if she will go through it anymore or not. My son will be coming home for good from Iraq in July. We are so glad. Can't wait to see him. He is trying to get stationed at Ft. Hood so he can be close to his family. Hope that works out. Hubby is going to semi retire as of Jan 1st. We want to travel some so we are going to get us a little travel trailer and hit the road while we still can. Well I guess it is time for me to hit the hay.
Till next time!!

1 comment:

PineyWoodsPrims~Dena said...

Hi girl! How are you? I am doing well. I too had to walk away for a while. Needed a much needed break and needed to straighten a few things out for myself. My daughter joined the Air Force. Im proud of her, but I dont want her to go. Email me if you don't mind. Like to talk to you about your website. Im sorry to hear about your sweet Mother. She is in our prayers. Cancer can take you on such a rollar coaster ride of emotions that you never thought you had. Ive lost my Dad and Grandmother to cancer and several Aunts. I can go on and on how that disease has even effected me. Well talk soon and was glad to read your blog. Have a blessed day.
dena